Data Engineer (Data Platform)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, understand, and enhance code in traditional data warehouse environments, data lake, and cloud environments like Snowflake, Azure, Databricks.
- Build new end-to-end business intelligence solutions- data extraction, ETL processes applied on data to derive useful business insights, and best representing this data through dashboards.
- Write complex SQL queries used to transform data using Python/Unix shell scripting.
- Understand business requirements and create visual reports and dashboards using Power BI or Tableau.
- Upskill to different technologies, understand existing products and programs in place.
- Work with other development and operations teams.
- Flexible with shifts and occasional weekend support.
- Full life-cycle experience on enterprise software development projects.
- Experience in relational databases/ data marts/data warehouses and complex SQL programming.
- Extensive experience in ETL, shell or python scripting, data modelling, analysis, and preparation.
- Experience in Unix/Linux system, files systems, shell scripting.
- Good to have knowledge on any cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc.
- Good to have experience in BI Reporting tools – Power BI or Tableau.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills used to resolve technical problems.
- Must possess a good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
- Ability to work independently but must be a team player. Should be able to drive business decisions and take ownership of their work.
- Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and good communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
- RDBMS and Data Warehousing (Required)
- SQL Programming and ETL (Required)
- Unix/Linux shell scripting (Required)
- Power BI / Tableau (Preferred)
- Python, Scala, Java (Preferred)
- Cloud Platforms – Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, Deltalake (Preferred)
EXPERIENCE – 8 To 10 Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.gle/JVZkhqmaSfs3wbuj7