KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong Performance tuning skills – Query level tuning / DB tuning / Memory level tuning.
- Expert knowledge of RDBMS, RAC, Backup & Recovery etc.
- Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience.
- Experience implementing high availability features of RDBMS.
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- Oracle or DB2 Database as an DBA/Consultant/Support Engineer.
- BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- DBA Certification – Preferred.
- Knowledge on DB Security viz. AVDF, DB Vault, Key Vault, e-Wallet, TDE would be added advantage.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of support processes.
EXPERIENCE – 8 To 10 Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.gle/JVZkhqmaSfs3wbuj7