QA Automation Engineer
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Suggest /Make framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs.
- Analytical skills – Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes.
- Attention to detail – Being detail oriented is required as you will test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems.
- Communication skills – Strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors.
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, Node.js.
- Continuous Integration tools – Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github.
EXPERIENCE – 8 To 10 Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.gle/JVZkhqmaSfs3wbuj7