Tech Support L2 Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- L2 support handles the tickets that L1 routes to them. This support team can also generate tickets for any problem they notice. L2 support specialists have more skills, more experience in solving complicated problems relevant to them and can help L1 support people troubleshoot problems.
- Strong SQL knowledge on Databases like Oracle/Teradata/Snowflake.
- Knowledge on Concepts of Data Warehousing is a must.
- ETL tool knowledge like Talend/Informatica/DataStage/Azure and other technologies.
- Knowledge on cloud technologies is an added advantage.
- Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot.
- Strong in data analytical skills.
- Experience on Ticketing tools like JIRA/ServiceNow etc. is a must.
- Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Experience with maintaining DWH pipelines and writing SQL queries (Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) – any other experience with Azure resources would be a plus.Good understanding and exposure to ITIL framework.
- Some light debugging duties using SQL will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity to troubleshoot and recommend fixes to development teams.
- Coordinate with business and IT groups to ensure reliability of the RDW system.
- Monitoring dashboard and escalate issues where needed.
- Providing 24×7 operational support to all production practices on holidays and weekends.
- Coordinating with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production tickets.
- Maintaining logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according to quality assurance tests for all production processes.
- Acting as the point of contact for the data warehouse production eco system.
- NOTE – Shift work required.
EXPERIENCE – 8 To 10 Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.gle/JVZkhqmaSfs3wbuj7