UI/UX/Full Stack Developer
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages in Data platform and self-service enablement development projects from the project inception stages and moves them along to requirements, development, delivery and post-delivery maintenance.
- The Full Stack Engineer(FSE) will implement application development for the Data platform team. FSE shall support the security policies and follow the architectural, programmatic and platform designs approved within AT&T.
- This FSE will be responsible for development and support of various data platform applications by employing development best practices without incurring a lot of technical debt and ensuring low production defects thus reducing the cost of re-work.
- Experience in application development using Java, Angular, JS, MySQL, Oracle DB, Docker, Python technologies in an Agile environment working with various stake holders. Must have good communication skills. The candidate must be able to work in Linux server environment as well and cloud (AWS/Azure) hosted solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment. SAFE Agile experience preferred. Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects, prioritize multiple work request and excellent communication skills are required. Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, POC, development, and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, math or a related field.
- Must be able to effectively interact with business, product ownership, architecture and testing teams, solid experience communicating within the scrum team and cross-functional teams, well versed with standard software development processes and practices, ability to quickly resolve defects, work with production support hand in hand with deployment activities.
- MUST have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, team player, flexible to learn new technologies.
- Should have expertise on Angular/Node/React programming.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Experience developing REST services.
- Developing front end website.
- Implementing complex user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, team player.
EXPERIENCE – 8 To 10 Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.gle/JVZkhqmaSfs3wbuj7